This is the most recent picture I have, and it's taken from my phone. I haven't had professional pics taken of the boys yet since Patrick was born...I feel like Mom Of The Year for that one! Lucas is 7 and going into 2nd grade (gray hairs feel free to pop up...) and Patrick is 15 months. They are awesome, funny, frustrating, and crazy...typical boys!!!
This is my hubby Mike, this picture was taken at the hospital after Patrick was born. He is such an awesome guy! Great husband, great daddy, just a great person. I'm lucky to have such an awesome role model for my boys.
This is me, this picture was taken with Lucas at Scovill Zoo in Decatur in what seems like forever ago. I hope I'm as good of a mommy as they make me feel when they love and snuggle with me...

No comments:
Post a Comment